How to use this tool
The tool consists of a database and search functionality to enable easy access to country specific human rights information emanating from international human rights mechanisms.
How to searchThe database can be searched in two ways:
- Search by keyword using search text box in the top section of each page. Enter your search keyword in the search box and click on search.
- Search based on specific criteria (i.e., search by mechanism, year, theme, or MDA). You select your desired parameters from the dropdown lists and then click on the button labeled "Go"
Search resultsAfter clicking on the "Search" or "Go" buttons, a page with the pertinent search results will load in your browser. Thereafter you may perform one or more of the following operations on the search results:
- Refining your search using specific criteria using the filtering tool on the right of the page labeled "Refine your search"
- Refining your search by keyword
- Export search results to MS Excel or MS Word using the dropdown control on the upper left of the search results table
- Download a recommendation by clicking on the download link () corresponding to it in the "Recommendation" column in the search results table